Alcohol Ink Art Conference - Spring 2018
WELCOME to the SPRING 2018 Alcohol Ink Art Conference Website!
Scroll down and click on Presentation Image for access to presentations and materials from the SPRING 2018 Conference!
Don’t forget to JOIN the FACEBOOK GROUP to watch the live replays and interact with Presenters and other Attendees.
Schedule of Events
May 4, 2018, 8:00 pm EDT
Meet and Greet – Live welcome from some of the presenters to kick off the conference!\
May 5, 2018 – 9am – 9pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
- 8:50am Welcome Message – Laurie “Trumpet” Laurie Williams
- 9:00am Abstract Circles of Passion, Korrine Korinne Carpino
- 10:00am Doodle Abstract, Kellie Kellie McQuade Chasse
- 11:00am Painting a Sea Turtle with Alcohol Inks, Teri Jones
- 12:00pm It’s All About the Light, Sheryl Williams
- 1:00pm Tiffany Lamp Textures with Alcohol Inks, Danielle Parent
- 2:00pm Alcohol Ink & Silk, Francine Dufour Teri Jones
- 3:00pm Bloody Point Lighthouse, Laurie “Trumpet” Laurie Williams
- 4:00pm Coastal Scene, White Caps on the Water, Linda Crocco
- 5:00pm Painting for Painting’s Sake, Marilee Taussig
- 6:00pm Beautiful Blooms in a Glass Vase, Denise Johnson
- 7:00 pm Starry Night in Alcohol Ink, Sandy Sandy
- 8:00pm Martini Glass, Alcohol Ink on Black Modeling Film, Sharen AK Sharen Ak Harris