Alcohol Ink Art Conference
Join us for our 4th Annual Spring VIRTUAL Conference!
LEARN & CREATE with our all-start lineup of alcohol ink projects and activities.
- Live broadcasted project presentations with real-time commentary
- Live Paint-Along Session. Let’s create together!
- Virtual exhibit booths from our presenters and sponsors
CONNECT with other attendees.
- “Get to Know Ya” Meet & Greet to kick off the event
- Participate in an art exchange with fellow attendees
EXPLORE our new virtual exhibitor booths.
- Learn more about our presenters and sponsors.
- See what’s new from some of the sponsors and presenters.
- Connect directly with each presenter and/or sponsor.
- Take advantage of coupons, offers and challenges from our exhibitors.
SHARE your work and experience.
- Join our Facebook group to share your artwork and creations.
- We want to get to know you too! Share your artwork and background with us.
- Join us for our “get to know ya” session Monday, the May 3, 2021 at 7:30pm EST.
Early bird pricing
just $89 for the entire event!
SOCIETY members: just $35!
Your event registration gives you:
- Full access to each session’s real-time, live-streamed (pre-recorded) presentation with the ability to ask questions in our private Conference Facebook group.
- Membership to our private AIAC Spring 2021 Facebook group for extended interaction and networking with other attendees and presenters.
- LIFETIME access to recordings and all conference materials, including downloads, materials lists, etc.
- Ability to watch LIVE either on Facebook Group OR via private link ( So you don’t have to be on Facebook to participate.)
- Live Paint Along Session
- Access to Exhibitor Booths with additional resources, coupons and other information.
- Opportunity to join in Team and Group activities for fun interactivity and community bonding! Get to know your fellow attendees and possibly win some great prizes!
HOW IT WORKS…
Once you register, you will get an email with a link to Join the Event Private Facebook group (optional) where the live presentations and events will be hosted. Conference sessions will be provided LIVE on the Facebook group as well as through a PRIVATE Link (shared at time of conference) you will be able to ask the presenter questions as the session is being streamed in the comments.
If you can’t be present for all the live discussions, that’s ok! You will also be able to watch all the recorded videos and access all the resources here in one location after the conference. Additionally, all of the recordings and resources are available on the private Facebook group for the conference where you can interact and engage with other attendees. You will have lifetime access to all of the materials, demos, and resources shared throughout the event!
Art Demonstrations & Instruction
Art demonstrations and instruction are provided through video. Replays are available soon after the replay, so that attendees can watch as many times as they like and at their leisure. These demonstrations will also be available following the conference in a password-protected area for attendees of the conference.
Lifetime Access to Classes & Demos
As an attendee you receive LIFETIME access to the presentations and materials. You can review presentations and materials months or even years from now! This a great option to be able to review old techniques and materials being presented!
Door Prizes and Activies
To add to the fun factor for this event, we will be giving away random door prizes and hosting an art exchange. The night before the conference, we will host a live zoom “get to know ya” event where everyone can join and introduce themselves. The conferences are always a great way to get to know other alcohol ink artists from all over the world!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT PAST CONFERENCES…
“The alcohol ink art conference far exceeded my expectations.
I learned so much from these wonderful artists! I can’t thank you enough!” – PJ
“What a wonderful day! An encyclopedia of information from the mouths of my favorite ARTISTS!!” – CN
“It was awesome! “ – MM
“AMAZING DAY..YOU GUYS ROCKED IT!!!” – DP
“THANKS for everything today. I took a vacation day so I could learn and paint.
And learn and paint i did. Well worth it!! – KG
“ Best conference I’ve ever attended! Comfy chair, no need to dress up,
and I can clearly see everything! Not missing a lukewarm pork loin dinner and trying
to find the next session. No hospitality room, but my kitchen is nearby” – PC
“Wonderful learning experience.” – EG
“Thank you for sharing your talents. You’ve made us so happy !” – LF
“Thank you so much for the work each of you put into this!!! Absolutely amazing day!” -AG
“ I am in awe of the event that took place yesterday!! There was SO much to view again…” – MS
“Thanks so much all of you! Great teachers and presenters.
Really enjoyed all of the presentations and learned a lot! The day was FANTASTIC! “ – JR
“ I would not say ‘pretty good’. I’d say it was amazing!” – KG
“ It was an amazing day. Far better than any live time creative conference
I have attended in many a year.” – DS