On the SECOND Day of Christmas… Sandy Sandy ( https://www.sandysandyfineart.com/ ) demonstrates how to create color charts with your alcohol inks and why it’s super helpful to do so! Sandy Sandy is an amazing and accomplished alcohol ink and watercolor artist and teaches classes both online and at her studio in New Jersey (Sandarosa Studio).
Sandy is an official contributor to the Alcohol Ink Art Community and Society.
You can learn more about her, see her work and check out her classes!
* Sandy’s website: https://www.sandysandyfineart.com
* Sandy Sandy on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sandysandyart/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sandysandyart/ (@sandysandyart)
* Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/spiritartsandy/boards/
Latest posts by Sandy Sandy (see all)
- How to Create an Alcohol Ink White and Gold Bloom - January 24, 2023
- Creating a Series - September 10, 2022
- How to Sketch on Yupo – Alcohol Ink Hummingbird Painting - January 16, 2021