On the FIFTH Day of Christmas…
Karen Walker demonstrates how to paint a Christmas Bear with Alcohol Ink!
Alcohol Ink on Yupo 5” x 5”
Christmas Bear is based on a reference photo by from pixabay.com: https://pixabay.com/en/christmas-advent-teddy-teddy-bear-3852992/
• Ranger Alcohol Inks (Various)
• Yupo Paper
• 91% Alcohol
• Welled Palette
• Lidded Container and Fine-line Applicator Bottle
• Small Brush
• Alcohol Ink Markers (Various colors)
• Fine-tipped Pens (Micron Black, White Signo and Sepia)
• Makeup Sponge
• Masking Fluid
• Pointed and Regular Cotton Swabs
Karen Walker is an artist and instructor working in the Sandhills area of North Carolina. With a background in art history and painting in oils and pastels, she discovered the joy and passion of working with alcohol inks. The vibrant color and fluidity brought spontaneity and excitement to her representational paintings and an enthusiasm she has shared through teaching inks since 2009.
She is also the author of the book 20 Projects for Alcohol Inks available at Amazon.com.
Information regarding her online classes and artwork may be found at www.karenwalkerart.com or her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/karenwalkerart/
Follow Karen Walker Fine Art
Latest posts by Karen Walker (see all)
- Planning and Painting a Japanese-style Flower Arrangement - June 25, 2019
- Christmas Bear – Painting with Alcohol Ink - December 17, 2018