On the THIRD Day of Christmas…
Artist, Instructor and Youtuber, Serena Webber demonstrates How to Paint gorgeous Christmas Candles with Alcohol Ink.
Serena Webber is an alcohol ink and mixed media artist who enjoys using pastes, gels and metallics to enhance her work. Her experience as a nurse educator at a rehabilitation hospital helped her begin teaching art workshops. She enjoys teaching others about Alcohol Inks through in-person workshops, as well as through her Youtube channel. If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to her channel dedicated to alcohol ink!
- Website: www.serenawebber.com
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/serenawebberstudio
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/serenawebberstudio
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/serenawebberstudio
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- How to Create a Lighted Shadowbox with Alcohol Ink - January 23, 2023
- Debra Jason – Alcohol Ink Scarves - September 12, 2022
- Jacquard Piñata Varnish for Sealing Alcohol Ink – Could be a Game Changer! - August 25, 2022