There are a number of occasions where we need to reference color, create color schemes, understand value and so much more. For this post, we provides some great color and value tools and resources for alcohol ink and mixed media artists!
- Reference Color Wheel (.pdf) – standard reference color wheel. Great for generating color schemes for your alcohol ink art projects!
- Custom Color Wheel (.pdf) – download this to create your own custom color wheel with alcohol ink.
Online Color Selectors and Color Scheme Generators
- Coolors.co – Great tool for automatically generating a color scheme from a photo or piece of art. Great for matching fabrics and home decor to your artwork OR for determining the correct color selections to use in your realistic alcohol ink art creations.
- Swatchtool.com – great resource for finding the RGB value for Copic and Prismacolor Alcohol Ink Markers
- Color2u – Hexadecimal (web colors) for Copic Marker colors.
Alcohol Ink Manufacture Color Charts
Tim Holtz® Adirondack Inks
- TimHoltz® – Alcohol Ink Swatch Chart (Blank)
- Tim Holtz® Alcohol Ink Swatch Chart
- Tim Holtz® Circle Punch Labels – Use these with a .75 in punch.
- Copic® 358 Color Chart
- Copic® Digital Swatches – Use this file to select color swatches representative of the Sketch Marker color palette. Match digital paper and fonts to these colors to coordinate with your coloring work with Copic markers!
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- Happy Hour with the Contributors – May 22, 2020 (Replay) - May 23, 2020
- Koi Fish Alcohol Ink in Mixed Media - April 24, 2020
- Alcohol Ink Collage from Repurposed Paper Towels - February 20, 2020