Trena Brannon, Alcohol Ink Artist
Global Hashtag: #AIARTCOMM
Founding Contributor, Alcohol Ink Art Community
Alcohol Ink & Mixed Media Artist
Trena Brannon – I am a woman of Faith, a wife & mother, an artist, a business owner, a manager, a change agent and an encourager. I have a passion for people and a passion for color. I have always been a doodler and have loved vivid colors.
My friend Marge introduced me to the art of stamping in 2002 and I’ve been hooked ever since! In 2004, I started teaching workshops in homes and at various events. I have taught many workshops in the Chicago land area and in Southern Michigan. I received my Copic Marker Basic Certification in 2008 and Intermediate Certification in 2010. I received my certification in Tombow Marker Techniques in 2011. I have been a designer on the Sunday International, Art Impressions and Crafter’s Companion Design Teams. One of my favorite ways to share my artwork is in the form greeting cards.
I am married to a wonderful man and we have two beautiful, bright children. Weekdays I work as an IT Project Manager and Business Planner. On week nights and weekends I color!
- Stencil Talk Blog – November 2015, June & July 2016
- RubberStampMadness – Summer 2014 Issue 184
- RubberStampMadness – Spring 2013 Issue 179
- Stampscapes Idea Card August 2012
- Encausticreations.com Newsletter – June 2012
- Scrap & Stamp Arts Magazine – July 2011
- RubberStampMadness – Holidays 2010-2011 Issue 170
- Scrap & Stamp Arts Magazine – July 2009
- Stamper’s Quest – April 2009 Readers Challenge
- RubberStampMadness – Spring 2009 Issue 163