Below is a replay from our Happy Hour discussion on our Facebook page.
Discussion panelists include Andrea Patton, Sharen AK Harris, Vera Worthington, and Laurie “Trumpet” Williams.
In this hour-long panel, we discuss a number of topics including:
- Artist Introductions
- How long we’ve been creating
- Upcoming #AIJournalChallenge
- Andrea Patton
- Shared her series of National Parks
- Discussed Gallery Closings (briefly)
- Plein Air Painting
- Vera Worthington
- Discussed her shadow box alcohol ink art, 3D shadow boxes
- The technique for creating resined pendants
- Painting waves with alcohol ink
- Sharen AK Harris
- Adding Ice Resin to alcohol ink paintings
- 3D Drops in alcohol link painting
- Warped glass-like paintings with ice resin
- Laurie Williams
- Rooster alcohol ink on Kirkland Photo paper
- Using Public Domain Coloring Pages
- Printing onto tissue paper
- New Alcohol Ink Art Journal challenge Starting May 23, 2020
- introduced how to create your own alcohol ink art journal with Kirkland photo paper
The following two tabs change content below.
The Alcohol Ink Art Community is a community of artists who work with or want to learn to work with alcohol ink as an art medium.
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- How to Create a Lighted Shadowbox with Alcohol Ink - January 23, 2023
- Debra Jason – Alcohol Ink Scarves - September 12, 2022
- Jacquard Piñata Varnish for Sealing Alcohol Ink – Could be a Game Changer! - August 25, 2022