Sandy Sandy provides this lovely demo on how to create a white and gold bloom on Grafix Dura-Bright Black.
Follow Sandy Sandy: https://www.sandysandyfineart.com
The presentation was sponsored by Grafix. You can find the Grafix products used in this presentation here: https://kit.co/AIArtCommunity/grafix-products-for-alcohol-ink Follow Grafix • Website: https://www.grafixarts.com/specialty-plastics-films/ • Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/GrafixArts/ • YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/grafixarts • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/grafixartsplastics/ • Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtsGrafix • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grafixinc Alcohol Ink Art Community https://alcoholink.community #grafixduralar #grafixdurabright #durabright #alcoholink
- Website: https://www.grafixarts.com/specialty-plastics-films/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/GrafixArts/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/grafixarts
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/grafixartsplastics/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtsGrafix
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grafixinc
Latest posts by Sandy Sandy (see all)
- How to Create an Alcohol Ink White and Gold Bloom - January 24, 2023
- Creating a Series - September 10, 2022
- How to Sketch on Yupo – Alcohol Ink Hummingbird Painting - January 16, 2021
Hi Sandy, I can’t believe I found this site. (you know me and computers) Anyway, you always amaze me with your talent. What you have given me is more than you can imagine. I would love to try to paint this beautiful white flower. Though I’ve watched you video, I can’t seem to catch what kind of white brand that you use. I know that you paint your little dots with snow cap, but the actual flower doesn’t looks transparent. Could you tell me your secret?
HI CARLA! Thanks so much for your comments and question! It’s no secret. I use Pixiss Snow mixed with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol. You can find the complete supply list and links to all the supplies here: https://www.learnlovecreate.com/big-bloom-on-black-circle.html