Crafting & NailArt YouTuber, Jamie Griffee shows us how to make alcohol inks.
Jamie had a need for neon colored alcohol inks. However none of the alcohol ink manufacturers made ink in neon colors, so she decided to make her own! In the video below, Jamie walks us through every step of creating bottled alcohol ink using isopropyl alcohol and neon sharpie markers! Thanks for sharing with us, Jamie!
See more how-to videos by Jamie on YouTube ( 3140Babygirl )
Materials needed for this project include:
- 91% OR OTHER isopropyl alcohol
- PERMANANT MARKER—SHARPIES BEST FOR ME
- BOTTLES TO PUT THE INK IN…FIND ON EBAY
- DROPPER & OR FUNNEL
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- How to Create a Lighted Shadowbox with Alcohol Ink - January 23, 2023
- Debra Jason – Alcohol Ink Scarves - September 12, 2022
- Jacquard Piñata Varnish for Sealing Alcohol Ink – Could be a Game Changer! - August 25, 2022