Crafting & NailArt YouTuber, Jamie Griffee shows us how to make alcohol inks.
Jamie had a need for neon colored alcohol inks. However none of the alcohol ink manufacturers made ink in neon colors, so she decided to make her own! In the video below, Jamie walks us through every step of creating bottled alcohol ink using isopropyl alcohol and neon sharpie markers! Thanks for sharing with us, Jamie!
Materials needed for this project include:
- 91% OR OTHER isopropyl alcohol
- PERMANANT MARKER—SHARPIES BEST FOR ME
- BOTTLES TO PUT THE INK IN…FIND ON EBAY
- DROPPER & OR FUNNEL
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- Raucous Raven – INKsmART Paint A Long with Francine Dufour Jones - February 17, 2021
- How to Paint Turtle in Alcohol Ink (FULL VERSION) - November 22, 2020
- Alcohol Ink Mega Giveaway 2020 - November 9, 2020