Laurie Trumpet demonstrates how to paint a Fall Leaf in Alcohol Ink. The vibrant colors of the alcohol ink make it the perfect medium to paint leaves.
The technique used in this video involves painting with a brush and alcohol ink directly onto the back side of photo paper from Amazon basics.
@Laurie Trumpet @AlcoholInkArtCommunity
Supplies used in this presentation:
- Alcohol Ink (T-Rex brand https://amzn.to/3cqf5ub )
- Photo Paper (Amazon Basics https://amzn.to/3QWHTt2 )
- #5 Filbert Brush ( https://amzn.to/3PRjkMU )
- Isopropyl Alcohol (91%)
- Nitrile Gloves
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Laurie Williams (see all)
- Autumn Landscape - September 10, 2022
- Mixed Media Bottles - September 10, 2022
- How to Paint Fall Leaves Using Alcohol Ink - August 29, 2022
Do you know where I can purchase a mini compressor/airbrush for my alcohol ink projects that has a PSI of 40-50? I have seen one used in some videos and can’t seem to find one with that amount of pressure. Thanks so much.
Hi Nancy. Here’s a link to recommendations from the community. https://kit.co/AIArtCommunity/alcohol-ink-painting-air-compressors