You hear us repeatedly recommend Kamar Varnish by Krylon® to seal our alcohol inks (at least in the USA). In other countries, there are other recommendations, as well. We are SO happy that Jacquard now has introduced their brush-on varnish and this could be a game changer, or at least an alternative, as Kamar Varnish has recently gotten hard to find and more expensive.
Also, our friends over at Jacquard, have provided us with this video to share with you about the new sealer. And if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask in the comments below, and we will reach out to Jacquard directly for answers. They are always so generous in supporting our community!
Alcohol Ink Contributor, Francine Dufour Jones recently provided us a demonstration video of the product.
Where to Buy Piñata Varnish for Alcohol Ink Art Sealing
- Amazon ( https://amzn.to/3R3VRJo )
- Jacuard Products Store ( https://store.jacquardproducts.com/products/pinata-high-gloss-varnish-size-1-4-fl-oz?variant=42382274265243 )
- Jerrry’s Artomama (https://www.jerrysartarama.com/jacquard-pinata-varnish-4oz)
- Cheap Joes ( https://www.cheapjoes.com/jacquard-pi-ata-high-gloss-varnish-4-oz.html )
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- Debra Jason – Alcohol Ink Scarves - September 12, 2022
- Jacquard Piñata Varnish for Sealing Alcohol Ink – Could be a Game Changer! - August 25, 2022
- Summer Wreath – Alcohol Ink Class with Francine Dufour Jones - May 27, 2022