You hear us repeatedly recommend Kamar Varnish by Krylon® to seal our alcohol inks (at least in the USA). In other countries, there are other recommendations, as well. We are SO happy that Jacquard now has introduced their brush-on varnish and this could be a game changer, or at least an alternative, as Kamar Varnish has recently gotten hard to find and more expensive.
Also, our friends over at Jacquard, have provided us with this video to share with you about the new sealer. And if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask in the comments below, and we will reach out to Jacquard directly for answers. They are always so generous in supporting our community!
Alcohol Ink Contributor, Francine Dufour Jones recently provided us a demonstration video of the product.
Where to Buy Piñata Varnish for Alcohol Ink Art Sealing
- Amazon ( https://amzn.to/3R3VRJo )
- Jacuard Products Store ( https://store.jacquardproducts.com/products/pinata-high-gloss-varnish-size-1-4-fl-oz?variant=42382274265243 )
- Jerrry’s Artomama (https://www.jerrysartarama.com/jacquard-pinata-varnish-4oz)
- Cheap Joes ( https://www.cheapjoes.com/jacquard-pi-ata-high-gloss-varnish-4-oz.html )
Latest posts by Francine Dufour Jones (see all)
- The Whale’s Tale – a painting with alcohol ink - February 17, 2023
- How to Make Stencils with Graphix Dura-Lar and Paint with Alcohol Ink on Dura-Bright White - January 21, 2023
- Fall Wreath - September 10, 2022