In the following video, alcohol ink artist Laurie Williams, shares an alcohol ink art technique for creating tall flowers using alcohol ink and cotton swabs on YUPO paper.
This video was produced from a FACEBOOK LIVE with Laurie Session and adapted for this blog post.
WATCH more alcohol ink art videos on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYZhlBx6SzQ
Alcohol Ink Art Supplies Used in this Demonstration
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink (Sunset Orange, Sunshine Yellow, Botanical and Citris)
- Cotton Swabs (q-tips)
- Tape (to bundle cotton swabs)
- Small round brush (#2)
- 6 tray Welled Pallet
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
Cotton swabs were bound together in groups of five to a bundle, dipped in a few drops of alcohol ink and dabbed onto YUPO paper.
Stems and leaves were added later.
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- How to Create a Lighted Shadowbox with Alcohol Ink - January 23, 2023
- Debra Jason – Alcohol Ink Scarves - September 12, 2022
- Jacquard Piñata Varnish for Sealing Alcohol Ink – Could be a Game Changer! - August 25, 2022
Very interesting. Easy to follow instructions.
I love this demo and tips. So interesting.