In the following video, alcohol ink artist Laurie Williams, shares an alcohol ink art technique for creating tall flowers using alcohol ink and cotton swabs on YUPO paper.
This video was produced from a FACEBOOK LIVE with Laurie Session and adapted for this blog post.
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink (Sunset Orange, Sunshine Yellow, Botanical and Citris)
- Cotton Swabs (q-tips)
- Tape (to bundle cotton swabs)
- Small round brush (#2)
- 6 tray Welled Pallet
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
Cotton swabs were bound together in groups of five to a bundle, dipped in a few drops of alcohol ink and dabbed onto YUPO paper.
Stems and leaves were added later.
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- Mixed Media Crackle Paste Experiment - October 7, 2018
- Painting a Whimsical Owl with Alcohol Ink - August 30, 2018
- Painting Peacock and Peacock Feather with Alcohol Ink - August 28, 2018