The following is a great resource from Tina Corzine on her Rock Painting Blog. Rock painting has quickly become a trend and rocks are so darn adorable. They make great paper weights, thoughtful gifts, art abandoning items and more!
“This beginner’s guide will be covering how to use alcohol inks on rocks and rock painting techniques. Here are a few things you will learn:
- what alcohol inks are
- how to own your own alcohol inks
- types of painting techniques
- step-by-step tutorials on how to use alcohol inks on rocks.
I love experimenting with new ways to paint rocks, and alcohol ink is my new obsession. Some rock surfaces can be porous, but by applying a base coat of paint, this creates a barrier and makes it a perfect surface to paint with alcohol inks!” – Tina
The video below is from Tina’s Youtube channel and you can read here Beginner’s Guide to Painting Rocks with Alcohol Ink here.
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- Debra Jason – Alcohol Ink Scarves - September 12, 2022
- Jacquard Piñata Varnish for Sealing Alcohol Ink – Could be a Game Changer! - August 25, 2022
- Summer Wreath – Alcohol Ink Class with Francine Dufour Jones - May 27, 2022