The following is a great resource from Tina Corzine on her Rock Painting Blog. Rock painting has quickly become a trend and rocks are so darn adorable. They make great paper weights, thoughtful gifts, art abandoning items and more!
“This beginner’s guide will be covering how to use alcohol inks on rocks and rock painting techniques. Here are a few things you will learn:
- what alcohol inks are
- how to own your own alcohol inks
- types of painting techniques
- step-by-step tutorials on how to use alcohol inks on rocks.
I love experimenting with new ways to paint rocks, and alcohol ink is my new obsession. Some rock surfaces can be porous, but by applying a base coat of paint, this creates a barrier and makes it a perfect surface to paint with alcohol inks!” – Tina
The video below is from Tina’s Youtube channel and you can read here Beginner’s Guide to Painting Rocks with Alcohol Ink here.
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- What Do Naomi Judd and Hunter Biden Have in Common? Alcohol Ink Art! - June 23, 2021
- Abstract Alcohol Ink Technique – Tony Abbate - June 20, 2021
- Alcohol Ink Linear Fade - March 18, 2021