On the FOURTH Day of Christmas…
Sheryl Williams, alcohol ink artist, instructor and Alcohol Ink Art Community contributor, shares a few cool tools that she uses to paint and organize.
Sheryl Williams is the founder of the Academy of Alcohol Inks ( https://sherylwilliamsart.com ) where she hosts lessons for all levels of artists.
Sheryl is also a Founding Contributor here in the Alcohol Ink Art Community!
Follow Sheryl Williams…
- Website: https://sherylwilliamsart.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiartsw/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnfK39JkDhXI7-GeT7jCjUA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sherylwilliamsart/
The following two tabs change content below.
Sheryl Williams is an accomplished alcohol ink artist and instructor. She provides online courses where she teaches building blocks of techniques and tools that develop the necessary skills to express the art within you. Learn more about Sheryl and her course offerings on your profile page here!
Latest posts by Sheryl Williams (see all)
- Controlling Alcohol Ink to Create Realistic Art - October 7, 2021
- Sleeping Cat – A Lesson in Painting Fur - October 17, 2020
- Color Theory and How to Mix Colors - September 25, 2020