On the SEVENTH Day of Christmas…
Korinne Carpino, Alcohol Ink and Mixed Media Artist, Instructor and Contributor to the Alcohol Ink Art Community & Society, gives us a demonstration of how to paint a poinsettia with alcohol ink.
Korrine loves share and teach others alcohol ink art.
You can take Korrine’s classes online or join her on Saturday mornings from 10 to noon at Painting Outside the Lines Gallery in downtown Mt. Dora, Florida.
- Website: http://korinnecarpinoart.com
- Facebook: https://fb.com/korinnecarpinoart
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/korinnecarpinoart
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/korinnecarpino
- Alcohol Ink Art Community: https://alcoholink.community/?Aff=korinnecarpino
Latest posts by Alcohol Ink Art Community (see all)
- Alcohol Ink Card Stock – Brushed Silver, Silver Sparkle and Matte Black - February 9, 2019
- How to Paint with Ink from Alcohol Ink Markers - February 5, 2019
- Alcohol Pearls - February 1, 2019