On the EIGHTH Day of Christmas…
Alcohol ink artist, instructor, YouTube artist and founding contributor of the Alcohol Ink Art Community, Kellie Chasse shares a few tips on working with alcohol ink in Art Resin. She demonstrates a great tip for using aluminum tape to create an edge, and shares her experience dealing with a difficult resin project and what she did to overcome the challenges.
SPECIAL OFFER from Kellie Chasse!
ZEN Disk Class 2 month FREE TRIAL on Skillshare ( https://skl.sh/2KIPtpZ )
Some of the Materials found in this video are listed here:
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/kellielynnart
- Website: http://www.kellielynnart.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kelliechasse_fineart/
- Alcohol Ink Art Community: https://alcoholink.community/joinaiac/?aff=chasseart
- ONLINE COURSES: http://www.kellielynnart.com/online-art-courses
- ALCOHOL INK ART COMMUNITY: http://bit.ly/2qENgR6
Latest posts by Kellie Chasse (see all)
- Winter Landscape on Elf Film Paper - January 19, 2021
- Autumn Play with Kellie Chasse (Grafix Substrates) - November 22, 2020
- Cell Phone Galaxy Poppers - September 24, 2020