Social Media Alchohol Ink Art Groups
Global Hashtag: #AIARTCOMM
Alcohol ink art as a fine art medium has been growing in popularity for several years now and groups have been cropping up on most social media channels, especially Facebook. If you are working with alcohol ink as a medium, whether it’s mixed media, stamping , jewelry or painting, we recommend joining these groups to interact, learn and engage with others.
Below are a few groups that are supported by the Alcohol Ink Art Community. We encourage you to join these groups and get to know us!
- Alcohol Ink Art Community on Facebook (moderated by founding contributors of AIAC)
- Marketplace for Alcohol Ink Art on Facebook (moderated by Denise Johnson)
- Alcohol Ink Art DPicters (moderated by Sheryl Williams)
- Alcohol Ink Art Community on LinkedIN (moderated by founding contributors of AIAC)
- Alcohol Ink Art Community on Google (moderated by Laurie Williams)
Also, you can join us in conversation on Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest by using the #aiartcomm hashtag.
- Twitter: @aiartcommunity
- Instagram: @aiartcommunity
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/aiartcommunity/
Alcohol Ink Art Supplies
Visit the Alcohol Ink Art Community store on Amazon, dedicated specifically to alcohol ink art supplies. Many recommended supplies are available here.
NOTE: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, which mean we may earn a commission if you purchase them on Amazon. This is a great way to support the Alcohol Ink Art Community as any proceeds from this Amazon store go to offset the costs of development and maintenance of the Alcohol Ink Art community website and marketing activities.