Working with ipiccy!
It’s a great way for artists or businesses to create ads for Facebook, Instagram and more! You can pick and choose either a collage or a single photo to enhance, add text, and many other things. Below I will show you how I made a simple Ad for one of my Online Classes.
2. Choose Collage or Make a Design – This one is a Design.
3. Next Choose your size of the image: I chose 1800 x 1200 image.
4. Next download your image ad adjust the size to fit your box.
5. Next you can add a text block – I choose the color white and expanded the size and used the Fade button to lighten so that you can still see the image behind.
6. Then I used the different fonts and typed in 3 separate Text boxes.
7. Finally, I clicked the top little disk to save my image onto my computer (make sure you pay attention to where it saves your file).
Latest posts by Kellie Chasse (see all)
- Winter Landscape on Elf Film Paper - January 19, 2021
- Autumn Play with Kellie Chasse (Grafix Substrates) - November 22, 2020
- Cell Phone Galaxy Poppers - September 24, 2020